Thursday, November 25, 2010

I live in Gratitude...

For all that I have given
  and for all that I have received.
For the beauty in my life
  and for the sorrows I have known.
For the challenges I've faced
  and for just how far I've come.
For my courage and my gifts
  and for the wisdom I've acquired.
For the journey and experience
  and for the kindness on the way.
For my dreams and desires
  and for the trust that I have learned.
For the joy and inspiration
  and for my purpose, newly found.
For the miracles unfolding
  and for what tomorrow holds.
For all the love I've known
  and for that I've yet to give.
For my friends, my home, and family
  and for the time to find myself.
For abundance and simplicity
  and for the grace and opportunity.
For the chance to make a difference
  and for the faith to know I will.
                                              D.D. Watkins
Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
     
© 2010 LEADERSHIP BEYOND LIMITS, LLC 614.787.6826 privacy           site map           email us

Web Design & Development by:  www.bluelaserdesign.com